Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caelyn's 4 month photo shoot...








Man...I love this little girl. :o)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!! She is so beautiful!

Ashley said...

I LOVE those!! I second what Jenn said!

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! Love the tutu!

Hayley said...

oh my goodness, she is beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, those are beautiful photos!

Krisy said...

oh my gosh, absolutly adorable, do you take these yourself?

Anonymous said...

I could just squeeze those little cheeks. What a beauty. Emma wouldn't behave for her 4 month photoshoot (probably didn't help that she skipped her morning nap that day). The photographer said that 4 months is one of the hardest to photograph because they can't sit up but they are aware enough to get annoyed with what's going on. Looks like Caelyn cooperated, though.

ashley said...

You are so blessed! She is more than beautiful. Love Love Love the headband!

Marie W said...

How precious! Sending love your way.

Once Upon A Time said...

Gorgeous- both the pics and the model! And thanks for making me spend a hour wasting time playing around on picnik, BTW! ;)

Kelli said...

Beyond adorable!! So sweet!

Ashley said...

SOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOO beautiful!!!