Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nothing to post...




Well, I've had absolutely nothing to post the past few days...life has just been chugging along as usual! I did want to say that I am praying for you girls and hope that you find peace no matter where you are in your journey! This hammock is for you! :o) Sit, relax and savor the day that the Lord has made!
2 Thessalonians 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Colossians 3:15

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Beautiful post. Thank you for the kind words!

ME! said...

That is very sweet of you! I too have been chugging along with nothing exciting to post- so I know the feeling. Hope you are having a good weekend!!!