Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Without saying too much....

Someone I hold dear disappointed me quite severely (stab in the heart putting it lightly)...so my weekend went like this:

Friday- fever/stuffy nose/sinus headache

Saturday- stuffy nose/sinus headache

Sunday- stab in heart/stuffy nose/sinus headache

Monday- still "wounded"/stuffy nose/AF comes

Yeah. What a winning weekend! Good thing I had three whole days to fit that all in! I don't know why I left that little...teaser post....but I was feeling really bad and just wanted to get that out there...once again, without saying too much. But things are better now...at least trying to be on the mend...thought I had enough good cries being an IF girl...put that together with bad news and WOW....right now my eyes are like the Sahara (after Niagra Falls of course!)! And I have to get observed at work this week...just the icing on the cake!

Still trying to count it all joy...because I haven't prayed quite like I've prayed in the past 24 hours...and now I'm definitely feeling God's peace and comfort. Nice to know you don't have to go it alone... :o)

Sorry for all the suspense...and the vague answer!!!!

Yes, you know my monthly cycle, but a girls gotta keep some secrets you know! *wink*

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sorry you are dealing with such pain. You are in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

ashley said...

Hope you get through whatever it is that hurt you so bad. So sorry.