We are going to be heading to a new dr's office to hopefully kick start this baby thing! I feel like every time I left the other office I had a negative feeling...mainly about the staff. From what I've heard the new place is full of people who are patient focused, which is perfect!! I know two different women who have had success there (I actually nannied for two of the miracles all last summer!) so I'm hopeful that they will have more answers here!
I go on May 1st for the initial consult, so it should be interesting to see the new game plan. I was scoping out their success rates and it was interesting because they had a break down of different diagnoses and what their success rate was with the IUI. So I checked out endometriosis and for an IUI (in 2007) only 9% of the women got preggo. They went on to say that the best bet would be IVF for endo girls.
OH BOY.
So why am I wasting my time on a mere 9%?
What I'm thinking is since hubby is quite potent and I'm ovulating and nothing is blocked, the little guys must be having trouble attatching....so I'm wondering if they may need to scrape me out or something (just lovely). I'm hoping this new Dr. will be more aggressive in exploring the stage of endo that I have...as well as giving a true diagnosis (my other Dr. said that I probably have endo...but I'd have to go see a radiologist to be diagnosed or something like that)
Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to have my HSG done again...because I believe its been a year since I had it...though it wasn't horribly painful or uncomfortable....other than that clampy thing...UGH...but its just one more thing I have to do before we get started on the good stuff!
ANYHOO...
DH and I have been doing some major spring cleaning...this is my hubby's closet (now you see that cleaning is not my top priority...sigh....) and please imagine mine being ten times worse because I have a slight shopping problem. *wink*
Okay...that's really bad...hope you'll still be my friend...*blushing*...okay now let me redeem myself!!!!!!!!!!!
Closet organizer- $33
Snips (that didn't cut the wires...oops)- $24
Hack Saw (that cut right through...yay!)- $25
Level (DH had to get the blue one...)- $29
CLEAN ORGANIZED CLOSET.................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ta-Dah!
Thank you...thank you...seriously...I can't believe all my clothes fit in there like that!!! I have a LOT of clothes...I feel like I'm shopping in my own closet now!! Lovely.
And I will leave you with that wonderful sight...





4 comments:
I am glad you're starting to try again and that you have pursued another avenue with a new doctor. And that closet is absolutely beautiful! Nice job!
Girl that is one awesome looking closet!!!!!
BTW Glad to hear you are hopefully finding a new place where you can walk out and feel positive and confident in them! I love my doctor but sometimes feel his practice is to big and am considering maybe another...decisiosn decisions
Good luck with the new RE!! It's always important to like where you go!! I hope he finds the right path for yall to take. I LOVE THE CLOSET!!
NICE job on the closet!
So excited for your consult. I think you are really going to be happy there...can't wait for may 1st!
Post a Comment