was probably not my best idea...
I looked up laparascopy (which I may need for endo) and egg retrieval...SCARY.
I figured that since I was already conveniently created with an opening in that general area they'd go ahead and use it........NOPE.
Needles and long stick things pushed into my stomach are not my friends.
Ugh...
But then...pushing a baby out probably isn't all that lovely either...but the happy ending is...and isn't that what all this is for??
Plus if I do IVF I'll have all that practice with needles in the weeks leading up to it...and I won't be asleep for those! *sigh*
Hurry May 1st!! I wanna know the game plan!!!!!!!!!!!!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





4 comments:
I had laproscopy with my ectopic pregnancy that I had and it wasn't all that bad. The scars are minimal and the recovery wasn't too bad either. Laproscopy is much better than getting completely sliced open I guess. Thank goodness for anestesia!
Never had a lap, but the IVF injections and ER are not bad at all! Though I am glad I am asleep for ER - that is one crazy needle! GL!!!
Sometimes ignorance is BLISS!! :) I have had a lap, and it isn't TOO awfull bad. Just really bad gas. I hurt the worst in my right shoulder from referred pain from the gas. Other than that it was TOTALLY worth it!! )
Hey Jenn, Never did the laproscopy, but know what IVF injections and ER is all about. Get my number from Bubba and give me a call if you want to chat.
Post a Comment