My two little snuggle buddies. Baby boy is facing us, Baby girl is the pillow. LOL (the sonographer actually rotated the picture to get this shot...he is really laying on her head!)
Baby boy closeup!

Baby girl...look at those cute toes!!
Everyone is doing well...they are both measuring 14oz....and exactly 21 weeks! So they are right on target! Baby girl's heinie is sitting on my cervix...and her feet are on my bladder...I think I could have guessed that one!!! Not the most comfortable place for her to be!! Baby boy is still pretty much across my stomach but is now a bit above my belly button.
They were VERY wiggly...and we got about twenty pictures of them...the sonographer (is that what she's called??) was really nice....she made us hide the pictures before the doctor came in...LOL...I scanned the best ones to show you all though!
And here's momma....feeling enormous...are you sure there's only about two pounds of baby in there???? :o)





9 comments:
Ah! Awesome u/s pics!!!! You look great too!:)
Love the pics too! Just growing right along.
I found your blog through a friends and I'm also pregnant w/ boy/girl twins (33 wks) so I am obsessed w/ twins & twin pregnancy. I'm also on bed rest so I have plenty of time to blog stock! Anyways.... wanted to tell you congrats on the twins and you look fabulous. Your size, weight gain and everything are right along w/ where I was. Take care of yourself & I will have to check back in to see your sweeties!
You are too adorable! And so are those beautiful babies!
why'd she make you hide your pics? i always walk out w/ that many...weird. looking forward to hearing what Sweeney told you vs. what I've been told :)
Awesome! Love love the pics! So fun!!!
This may sound strange but every time I look at your pictures, I have such hope that eventually this will work for me. Your munchkins are changing so much! I love all the pics. Hope you are feeling well! {hugs}
Aww they look gorgeous as if they are having a cuddle together. You will have to remind them of that pic when they are 5 and fighting over crayons or something in years to come! haha
Oh I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I can follow your blog! I love following twin pregnancies! It is the most amazing experience! And a boy and girl... Congrats!! How awesome! Yes, my girls share an amazing relationship, as your two will, too! I'm an identical twin also, and my sister and I are best friends! You are SO blessed :)
Post a Comment