Buttercup was not too sure about what was going on..."am I getting replaced?".....yup. *wink*
Putting in the first screw!
Tah-Dah!!! One crib down...one to go!
Brrr....is that snow!!?? YUP!!! There's about an inch or two on the ground now!
Yeah...I totally haven't showered yet...good 'ol Saturday mornings! :o) Can't wait to put their names over their cribs...we've decided on the boy's name...but can't quite agree on the girl's name yet...we're trying out calling her one of the names today to see if it fits...we'll see!!!
And in other baby news...did I tell you that DH felt one of them kick the other day?? One of them was kicking pretty swiftly and I could feel it on the outside...and SEE it on the outside so finally he was there when it was happening (right in the middle of dinner!)...it was way too fun to share that with him finally!
And my newest craving...MILK....WHOLE MILK....I can't get enough of it...I even got up at 2:30am and had some milk today!! Sure helps with the heartburn too. I usually hate drinking milk (mom and dad used to make me drink it at every meal...ugh)...but I guess I need some calcium in my diet!
Next weekend DH wants to put up the closet organizer so that I can hang up all the little clothes that we've bought....and my appointment with the specialist is on Thursday so I'm excited about that! I hear its a loooong one...an hour+ just staring at my babies! YAY!! Definitely took a half day on Thursday...don't anyone getting their panties up in a bunch at work! :o)





14 comments:
The cribs look gorgeous. I hope they have adjustable bottoms, as that looks like a long way to bend down.
Your bump is fairly coming along. You look lovely.
I am still fitting in jeans, but can feel I had a growth spurt this week :-)
Can't wait to feel the kicking etc...
Lots of love, Liska x
love it, Jenn! now I am so anxious for them to kick where i can feel it on the outside...grr!
Yay! I love the cribs! I actually contemplated getting that style, the ones I was looking at were from DaVinci but I wasn't thrilled with the price, I ended up with similar ones though:) And I LOVE the dark wood - our nursery is slowly becoming dark wood too! I ordered my glider the other day, can't wait to get it!
So far Josh hasn't felt my babies kick yet - every time they get all active he's either at work or it's late at night and he's asleep!
And you look so good BTW!! Glad to hear all is well:)
It's the strangest thing to feel so completely happy for someone I've never met. When I see pictures of your belly, cribs, etc...I get the most peaceful feeling.
You are the cutest thing and we'd so be friends in real life. I am simply giddy for you! : )
I love those cribs! :)
Beautiful cribs! My appt. with the specialist is on Friday- so I'll have to compare notes. :)
You look great- and I have a feeling that your DH will be feeling them very soon- once my two started, they never stopped and my husband now feels them daily. :)
Getting the cribs and getting the room together is so exciting...just had to look at the pictures that I took when we did the same thing! Enjoy each and every second of your pregnancy because it goes by super fast (although it may not always seem like it). Your "babies" bump looks great! Can't wait to hear the names you picked out!
Hooray for cribs!! They look great and you look amazing - you should see my Sat morning, no shower look LOL!
Isn't it so exciting when you can feel the movement from the outside?
I have been craving milk for awhile now - we go through a gallon a week!
Super cute!! Love the little dog pic.
So exciting! I bet putting up the cribs was such a happy moment. You look wonderful, shower or not :)
I love your choice of cribs my DS has one very simalar so we have the same taste! Love the throw rugs on them too. Very cute. I had a laugh at your milk craving. When I was pregnant I had cravings for all sorts of things. One that springs to mind is my Great Aunty's Christmas Shortbread. Only problem was she died about 8 years ago and so it never got satisfied. I spent the last part of my pregnancy buying different brands of shortbread taking one bite, saying "Nope not the same" and throwing them out haha. All the best!
Great cribs! Must be so much fun having TWO of them all set up and ready for your little ones!
That's so awesome and has to feel great to have that purchase out of the way... what a great grandma you have!!!
You look great too!
That looks just like my crib;) LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment