Well this turkey day started out early for me...I keep waking up at 5:00am or earlier...because I'm STARVING...so I figured I'd look at some of my old posts from last year. I was so surprised when I ran across this one from January 28th of this year...I'm telling about a dream I'd had that night...and this was when we were researching adoption...but I feel like maybe I had the location mixed up...and some of the story mixed up...and maybe....well...just read it!! :o)
"I dreamed that I went to Russia to visit my sister. (My sister does not live in Russia...she lives in VA...but hey...its a dream okay?) On my way to see her I passed an orphanage and thought I'd try to see if I could visit some children. They had a bunch of children playing around but they said that more children were in the back. I asked if I could go back there and they said yes so I followed them to the back of the building behind a large curtain. They asked me what age I was looking for and I said I'd like a sibling group of two under the age of 5. I also mentioned that I would like for them to be caucasian (since there are so many african american and hispanic children in Russia!! *wink*).
They brought me the CUTEST little boy and girl. They must have been twins because they both looked about two years old. The little girl looked a lot like me when I was young and they both were wrapped up in really big puffy snow suits. They both smiled at me and in my heart I KNEW these were my children...my heart never felt so full! I hugged both of them and cried tears of joy!"
I get teary just reading this! Do you think maybe God gave me a vision of my children...ten months ago??? I'm so glad I found this post today...I can vaguely remember the dream...and the two little miracles in it...and I keep replaying it in my mind.
*sigh*
What a great thanksgiving day gift. Thank you God for my little ones.
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





6 comments:
He did give you a vision! Now your vision has been made plain. What an awesome God we serve. Rejoicing with you today. Happy Thanksgiving!
Amazing!!! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day and those little ones snug and warm inside!!
So so so much to be thankful for. No doubt your little ones are perfect blessings from above.
In your dream you were in the wrong place that is why you had to go to the back. Dad said maybe the curtain is your womb. I hope the baby girl looks like you and has you and your father's beautiful green eyes. Love you, Mom
I wish I had a bigger appetite especially with this yummy holiday food everywhere! All I crave are things to drink like milk! lol...You are looking fabulous :)
Sweet!
Post a Comment