Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

16 weeks belly pic!

I figured I'd take this pic on the exact day I became 16 weeks pregnant!! :o) I was letting it ALL hang out in this pic...lol...DH said I don't look this big in real life....but I think I'm pretty close!! Can't wait to hop on that scale in a week!! OH BOY!!! I just keep staring at this picture...and I look enormous...wow...I really think I was pushing my belly out a bit...WOWOWOW... :o) No wonder I'm having trouble sleeping...and getting around!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute :)

Once Upon A Time said...

You look fantastic- pushing out or not! As for sleeping- get a PG pillow. SOOO worth the money and with twinies in there, you are gonna need it. One of the best decisions I made. :)

Mom Genes said...

You are the cutest thing.
After the time I've had with this recovery today (it's on the blog), this is just the picture I needed to see.
I showed it to DH as we lay here on the couch and we had a mushy moment.
Thank you for sharing your story with us all : )
Your smile speaks a thousand words!

Jennifer said...

You look so beautiful! I can't wait to have a baby belly!

Just Believing said...

Looking good girl!!!

Bree said...

I've been lurking here and there on your blog since you got pregnant. Just wanted to chime in and say you are an adorable pregnant woman. :)

Lucky Jones said...

You look great!! I am about that size too - I have been growing a full inch every single week!!

Marie W said...

What an adorable belly! You are simply glowing :-)

Bethany Lenhart said...

You look fabulous! Keep growing!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! You look so happy and content...um, and a little pregnant!! :) Beautiful!! I am just tearful right now. I am so very very happy for you! Give those babies a pat for me. {{{HUGS}}}

Brit♥Ann said...

you are beautiful! grow babies grow!

Emily said...

You look fantastic!!! Twin bellies definitely pop sooner, but it is adorable!

Ashley said...

Love that baby bump!!

ashley said...

You're so cute!!!!!

Lisatlantic said...

You look amazing! Beautiful pictures!

IVF Again! said...

You are precious -- and glowing! :) :) :)