Here are my cuties!!

Here is Baby B (MY BOY!) sucking on his thumb...again....oh boy!

And here is mommy's little singer...Baby A!

Cool pic of both of them. Baby B was not cooperating too well...Baby A was putting on a show!

Here is our first 4D pic! Baby Girl is facing us and Baby Boy is sleeping with his back towards us...he wasn't in the mood for photos! :o)
Goodnight to all!! More details on how they're doing later!





13 comments:
a million congratulations to you guys!!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!
How funny that we are both having a boy and a girl! Even more to compare, huh?
yeah...how exciting...you will love having one of each!!!
The Lord has done great things for you and I am filled with joy...
You've made my day : )
SO happy for you!
Wow, that's amazing! Thanks for the description of baby boy sucking his thumb...I stared at that pic for a few seconds and couldn't figure it out! :) Follicles I can spot with the best of them....arms, legs? Not so much! Lots of cheering for the official boy and girl proclamation. :)
OH, I am just so excited for you. must have been so much fun to find out and then to get one of both! Yay!
Congratulations momma! How exciting for you guys.
Awww look at them all snuggled up together! That is a really special shot. Congratultions. One of each - you will have the whole set haha
That's so exciting!! Perfect..a boy and a girl!!! Who could ask for more;) The are soooo cute!((HUGS))
That's so exciting!! Perfect..a boy and a girl!!! Who could ask for more;) The are soooo cute!((HUGS))
How exciting! I think you, me, and Carol from Happy High Heels should have a boy/girl twin get-together in the future, since our b/g sets will be only about a month apart!
Do as I say, not as I do. Thank goodness you are taking this seriously and going to the doc. After my vein scan turned up negative, the only reason left was a pulled calf muscle. I pray that it's a nerve or a muscle. Glad you are keeping such a loving, close eye on you and your precious babes. Let us know what you found out!
Wow a boy and a girl. My friend has that too and is super happy. They were born in April.
The 4 d scan looks great.
Liska x
Post a Comment