Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

18w belly shot!

Wow...again I say...WOW. I don't feel like I look that big...but then I see the pictures...and wow. Does the saying "The camera adds ten pounds" apply to still shots or video only? I'm thinking still shots too.

Maybe I will have to limit my burger days!!! :o)

And I guess my face is swelling a bit...right along with my heinie and thighs... :o)

But if big momma = healthy babies....bring it on!!!

9 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

YAY! growing babies!! You look so cute!

Once Upon A Time said...

Some shirts look better at a side angle than others. You look awesome and don't let anyone tell you differently!

Rach said...

Very cute. You look very happy.

jenicini said...

Another adorable shot!

Anonymous said...

OMG you look so CUTE!!! I love it. {{HUGS}}

VA Blondie said...

Hooray for belly shots and healthy babies!

Ashley said...

You look great! Grow babies grow!

Emily said...

CUTE as can be!! Love the top!

Lucky Jones said...

Yeah our symptoms sound similar, huh? It's too cool to know someone who's due date is literally the day after mine AND is having one of each!

I went to the mall to see my old workmates today and all I did was stand. I am exhausted. time for a nap ;)