Thanks for your responses about the work drama. I've decided that I'm okay now...I will get to leave early in the year and don't have to deal with those people...so I'm going to stay happy for my babies!!!! :o)
Plus I read that they can start to hear at 16 weeks!!! YAYAYY...so I want the first thing they hear is mommy's happy voice...not her complaining about work drama ;o)
Haven't vomited yet this week (knock on wood)...actually since last Thursday!! YAY!!! And I actually made EGGS for breakfast all this week...and that was a word I couldn't even SAY for the past 8 weeks. (we called it the "e" word...and DH was not allowed to have them either...ughh...)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





7 comments:
Yay, I hope the puking and snotty teacher drama is done for the rest of the year!
Oh, the teacher work drama. How easily I forgot, but how quickly your post took me back to my teaching days.
You seem to have the right perspective. And you certainly know what's important.
The bedding is adorable and I don't think you could go wrong with either.
I missed the drama post, but glad you are over it!! hooray for 16W!!
Ah, the e word days. I remember when I was happy to stomach them again too. I think it is so funny how our pregnancies are parallel- we've had a lot of drama about report card revisions lately, and I thought the same thing today- I want my babies to hear me singing not griping about how ridiculous my co-workers are, so I tried to make an effort. :) Some days I just think- March. Just have to make it to March and then no more school drama for months!
Glad you are feeling better about all that! School/teacher work drama is SOOO exhausting! Too many hens in the henhouse! haha!
And yay for a settling stomach! Woohoo! :)
Too true! Sometimes it is good to let sleeping dogs lie...or rather just leave snarling dogs snarl too. :)
Just worry about the kiddos and all will be good. Turning the other cheek is hard- but sometimes the best thing to do.
Too true! Sometimes it is good to let sleeping dogs lie...or rather just leave snarling dogs snarl too. :)
Just worry about the kiddos and all will be good. Turning the other cheek is hard- but sometimes the best thing to do.
Post a Comment