Glucose test today! Oh boy! That wasn't so bad...the drink didn't taste bad at all...trying to make it go down in 5 minutes was hard though because it was so cold!
When I went to get my blood drawn (my OB doesn't agree with the specialist and says that I should be getting the glucose test done at 28 weeks...and probably will be giving it to me again then) I asked the nurse if I could weigh myself.
Why do I do this to myself???
If my calculations are correct...I have gained 12 lbs in a month. NOT GOOD. Scary actually. My actual OB appointment is tomorrow...so we shall see what they say.
The weird thing is that I haven't been doing the "cheeseburger-a-day" thing for this whole month! I've been eating three regular meals...nothing extraordinary! So this is a bit alarming to me...hmmm....
Hopefully everything is okay in there...I guess I'll find out tomorrow!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
12 lbs or not, you look great. I gained 9 in one month with a singleton.
You look fantastic! Hope you pass the 1 hr, they probably will make you repeat it later. Ugh!
Enjoy your snow day tomorrow!!
Good luck!!!
Hope to hear good results from the glucose test. I took the test last week and my blood sugar was only at 58! The nurse freaked me out saying that something must be wrong with me but the Dr. was fine with it. Just what I need - an overreacting nurse! And don't worry about the weight! You are carrying TWO little miracles that need it to be healthy!
Just got good news from my 3 hour test...no gestational diabetes :) I hope everything comes back great & you don't have to do the 3 hour test! I'm all done w/ it now. Whewy!
Post a Comment