Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OB Appointment

Okay so I didn't gain 12 lbs...I gained 8lbs...which sounds a little better!!! I guess I was off two lbs on my previous weight and I was off two lbs when I weighed myself yesterday...but that still makes the grand total....30 lbs!! Oh boy!!!

I had them measure my stomach (they've never done that before!) and I am 27cm at almost 23 weeks..so that's nearly a month ahead I guess...

If one more person in a store asks me "Are you having a Christmas baby???" I will scream!! LOL...I'm like..."No I'm due in April actually...thanks". :o)

Okay okay...I love that people notice I'm pregnant...I'm not going to lie. ;o)

They did an internal sono (didn't miss that thing!) to check my cervix and he said it looked "rock solid". The kiddos have turned all around in there...baby girl is head down on my cervix (hmmm....vaginal birth maybe........????) and baby boy is still on the top bunk, straight across except his head is on the other side now.

I guess they got into an argument and didn't want to hang out anymore! :o)

Tomorrow will be my THIRD snow day...which is so lovely because I've had time to clean clean CLEAN my house...and I feel the kiddos moving all day long. They have been extremely active now that momma is so relaxed...its been so nice to "hang out" with them all day! And then its Christmas break and I'll get to do more relaxing!

Allright...back to cleaning and organizing!!!

8 comments:

Denecia said...

Enjoy your break with your babies!

Lucky Jones said...

I am jealous - I am measuring nearly 10 weeks ahead! My uterus shot up over the last 2-3 weeks, so it's tall now :)

So happy things are going well!!

Jennifer said...

Oh the good ol' internals. I'll be looking forward to saying goodbye to those. And I'm jealous of your energy!

Once Upon A Time said...

Lucky you with 3 snow days! I could have used that this week... I was measuring 9 weeks ahead 3 weeks ago, I'll find out next week if that trend is continuing. Although I have yet to be asked if I'm having a Xmas baby. Crazy how much they move too, huh?

Marie W said...

I am thanking God for your ROCK SOLID cervix! I cannot wait until April to see those 2 special blessings! I hope you are enjoying your winter break. :-)

Ashley said...

Glad all is well!! Enjoy your break..I sure am enjoying mine;)

Emily said...

Another great appt! You rock Mama! Enjoy the extended vacay and Merry Christmas! I will keep Auntie Jenn posted :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great appointment. An early Christmas present, along with the snow!