Baby A was really stubborn so she did the measurements on Baby B first (who was sucking away on its thumb!)...Baby B is measuring 13w 6d...little FATTY!! :o)
Baby A decided to finally somewhat cooperate....measuring at 13w and 1d.
So OF COURSE I asked her to take a guess at the GENDERS....sooooooooooooo....do you AGREE??!!! :o)


After the nurse left, the Doctor came in and said he was DEFINITELY sure that Baby B was a BOY!!!! And Baby A wasn't cooperating again...so we'll try to see again next time! *sigh*
When I came home from work later today DH had these two little outfits waiting for me....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
He kept the reciepts of course...just in case my little "girl" ends up being just a late blooming "boy"!!! :o)
Oh happy happy day!!!!!!!!!!





14 comments:
That's great news honey!! Perfect..a girl and a boy. You can't ask for more;) I'm so happy for you
Sweet! One of each! Lovely lovely news. :)
That is unbelievable!!! What an amazing experience!! :)
Fabulous news!! My sonographer said the same thing - a boy and a girl ;)
I made my blog private due to work related trolls, but if you want to be invited email me at luckylucyjones@yahoo.com - we still need to compare notes! Especially because our pregnancies are literally 1 day apart!
How great!! Cute dress...my daughter has the same one :o)
That's awesome!!
omgoodness girl i can HEAR the excitement in your voice as your typing!!! so exciting and i am sticking with girl and boy!
Congratulations thats wonderful. I hope the babies stay a girl and a boy as that would be perfect - one of each! What a beautiful husband surprising you with the outfits.
that is so great! how perfect a lil girl and boy! im so happy for you and yours! keep doing what you're doing!
Aw!! Congrats mama!! Beautiful pics! I can't believe you are 2nd tri already! Time is flying.
So exciting! They are so cute! Great pics :)
So jealous that you have an idea of the genders! AND that you just had a u/s- I haven't had one since 12 weeks. I am so happy for you!
There's an award waiting for you on my blog. :)
...And they lived happily every after.
I'm doing a couch jump Tom Cruise style for you : )
Post a Comment