Friday.
At school.
Brandon: Mrs. W? You know me and my brother were in my mommy's belly at the same time.
Me: Oh yeah? (knowing his brother is a few years younger than he is)
Brandon: Yeah. I came out first though, because mommy ate me before she ate him.
Me: LOLOLOLLLL
How else would babies get in mommy's tummy???? It makes sense to me!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





6 comments:
HILARIOUS!!
Too cute! I love that age. Isn't it time for some belly pics??? :-)
I agree with MarieW- we need some belly pics!!! I like your new design also= pumpkins. Your kids are too funny. They say the dardest things huh? As a nurse sometimes I would ask a kid "how did you get so smart?" just to see what they will say...some of their replies are hysterical. I have gotten "My very own brain" "Spongebob" "God" and my favorite "candy..could you tell my mom to get me some more?"
haha!!!! Shyanne was talking to Tim the other day asking him if the babies are just sitting in my belly with their mouths open like little birds waiting for me to eat so they can too! lol
Ha ha ha!!! That was hilarious! Kids can be so funny!
ah! kids!
Post a Comment