I have been to three farms in the past three days!! The weather has been so lovely...and Fall-y that its been perfect farm weather!
Saturday, DH and I went and dug up our own mums...not as easy as it looks...the roots are WAY smaller than the bush!! And the bush is only held up by this little stem...that snaps quite easily...but we did allright!
Yesterday I went with my friend to take some belly pics (she's due in two months!!)...it was a beautiful day and I needed to get out because I was vomiting from 6am to 12pm...not fun. I was weak, but with the fresh air I felt wonderful. I had no other flu-like symptoms so maybe it was just hard core morning sickness?? I usually feel pretty bad at that time...but eat a TON...yesterday...not so much.
Then today my kiddos had a field trip to a farm/petting zoo! I am all farmed out!! It sure beats sitting in a classroom though! That's for sure!!
I'm so jealous because my friend Denecia got to go to our specialist Dr. today...I have to wait until the 15th!! But she got to see her little kiddos in 4D and so I'm SUPER excited to go to my appointment!!
The nurse and the Dr. even made guesses at different times about the genders of her twins....and they both said the same thing!!! I'll definitely have them doing a little guess when I go! Plus my mom will be in from the other side of the country, so she'll be really happy if she gets to be there for that news!! My friend said they'll be able to tell her for sure at her next appt. in the beginning of November...and she'll only be 16 weeks! WOW!! I'm curious to see if their "guesses" where right on!
Other than my little vomiting spree yesterday I'm doing allright...I think I have a little more energy than before...but I'm still going to bed at like 8:30 and waking up at 6. I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night to pee as often...or to eat...which is nice because I get more solid sleep.
Oh and my dreams have all been very happy pregnant dreams now!!! I have a little belly and I'm showing it off to all my family in my dreams....its a lot of fun!! :o) I like these dreams!
Guess I just needed to tell people! That did the trick!
Happy Fall Everybody!!!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
What a fun, happy post! :)
Sorry you are having so much vomiting-- yuck!
It will be neat to have your mom at your appt. how special!
I'm looking forward to my class field trip to the farm/pumpkin patch next week! It's my fav field trip of the year!
I am glad to hear that you too are sleeping lots. I thought that I was being ridiculous going to bed around 8:00 and sleeping until 6:00 :) I also had noticed that I have not been getting up during the night to use the restroom and eat too, it sure is reassuring to hear that you are experiencing the same things!
Look at you being all fun despite the puking! I really love fall and going out to the farms and pumpkin patches. I think it's cool that you got to go dig up your own mums!
I'm hoping you feel much better this week. Send me some good juju for my ER tomorrow! :D
I am just so happy for you. You are so blessed right now. Even reading about your super not fun vomiting episode I couldn't help but be filled with so much joy for you. Not that long ago you couldn't use the phrase "I have morning sickness" and now look at you! I know it sounds weird, but hopefully you know what I mean.
I'm enjoying the fall, but not looking forward to it getting colder. I still need to hang up my fall wreath. I'm such a slacker!
Happy fall to you, too! Down here in South FL we don't know what fall really is...it was in the 90's AGAIN today. I'm so jealous!
Hope you feel better and can keep down your Cheerios! xoxo!
Post a Comment