Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cats out of the bag...

I did it. I told my work...most of them knew already...but here's what went down today (BTW I'm SUPER hormonal...maybe because of the lack of hormones?? No more inserts..YAY!!)

I get to work...(after vomiting my brains out...hair in ponytail..no time to blowdry...so what else is new)...and its a little after lunch when one of my coworkers tells me that the reading teacher just told her that she (the reading teacher) just got reamed out by the principal because she (the reading teacher) congratulated me on my pregnancy when she shouldn't have known because it was a secret. So the reading teacher thought I went to the principal and told her I was upset.

Yeah...that's how I roll...NOT.

I told my TEAM that I was annoyed because people keep congratulating me and I haven't told them....and used the reading teacher episode as an example...and guess that got up to the principal and she felt the need to "ream" her out.

Interesting.

So I went straight to the reading teacher....told her I did NOT tell the4 principal that...and that she needs to come to ME if there's an issue..not tell someone on my team because that's how all this rumor stuff happens anyways....and how my business (and other people's business) gets spread all over the school!!! I was about to cry about all this....because it was just getting annoying to keep my secret...and people were getting "reamed" out over it.

DRAMA.

So I asked the principal if I could send out a mass e-mail (we're not allowed to use the school e-mail for personal use) and say: '

The rumors are true...
TWINS are due!!

She said that was fine...and so I did....and I feel so much better!!! Now everyone knows...and it just feels good....everyone kept saying they suspected anyways...but its nice to not be all "secretive".

Since I didn't take my endometrin today my abdomen has felt a little tight...maybe its just my imagination...and maybe things are just stretching but its making me nervous. I hope my body has what it takes to take over where those hormones left off!!!

Praying Praying...

3 comments:

Mom Genes said...

I am so thrilled for you. I hope this teacher dramz hasn't dampened your hard earned moment. What a great 2010 it will be. I still check on you everyday and always look forward to your news. Congratulations again!

Once Upon A Time said...

Schools are full of drama with all that high percentage of women. I think your email was cute. Personally, I had some major mood swings right after stopping the progesterone- I think it was because my levels weren't as regulated anymore, and probably varied more. I bet that's your issue too- I'm sure you have enough. ;) Keep in mind- double the babies, double the hormones, double the emotionally unstability! Take a deep breath- everything is just fine!

Once Upon A Time said...

I have an award for you at my blog. :)