The shower went really well. I was pleasantly surprised...and I think I got just as much attention as my friend because she already told everyone I'm expecting twins!
The car ride was NOT fun...on top of being queasy every day from morning until early evening...I think I may have gotten a little car sick. I felt horrible and could barely eat anything. BTW we were in Atwater, Ohio.
Have you girls seen this website? http://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=248 It is absolutely amazing...I don't know how they got in there to see these little ones...but its pretty neat to see what "your" baby looks like throughout the pregnancy!
How Far Along? 7 weeks
Total Weight Gained/Loss? Haven't stepped on a scale...too nervous!
Maternity Clothes: rockin' the belly band every once in a while for the bloat!
Sleep: Waking up a lot in the middle of the night. Mostly to use the bathroom...then I can't get back to sleep for a little bit!
Best Moment of the Week: Being able to get a sneak peek of my little ones!!!
Movement- Not yet!
Food Craving- Cottage cheese. Always sounds good, no matter how sick I feel!
Food aversions- EGGS. Maybe I had too many earlier in my pregnancy...trying to get all that good protein in! Chi.k-fil-a...guess I had too much of that too!! :o)
Morning sickness?- Queasy ALL morning til early evening. Not fun. No vomiting...yet.
Gender- Not sure!!
Labor Signs- yikes...lets not go there!
Belly Button- innie...no real growth yet...just bloat I think.
What I miss- Sex drive (You girls weren't kiddin')!!! I haven't gotten the thumbs up from my RE yet...but there is no desire...poor DH. Don't worry...he's still taken care of!
What I'm looking forward to- seeing the kiddos again TOMORROW!!!
Milestones- hearing the heartbeats last Wednesday...what a miracle!!!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
So glad the shower went well! Thanks for the link too- it is really neat to see.
I have no idea where Atwater is, but hubby and I were just in Elyria visiting his Dad.
glad it went well!! cant wait to see tomorrows pics!!!
I'm glad it went well!
Thanks for the link to that website - super cool. And glad you survived your trip - hope the queasiness subsides soon.
Post a Comment