Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First OB appointment!




Here are my little nuggets!! They are doin' just fine! I was quite surprised that they did the sono...I was expecting to just hear the heartbeats...I was so excited!! And my lil sis was in town for the appointment so it was fun for her to see as well!
Now I'm nursing a cold...and its AWFUL...I've never not had medicine and this whole not being able to breathe out of your nose thing day and night is totally STINKING. I'm going to lay down!!


8 comments:

jenicini said...

Ugh! A cold! Get some rest and feel better.

Your nuggets are looking great! Yippee!

Denecia said...

LUCKY!!!! I'm so jealous you got an ultrasound. Maybe I should switch dr.'s...lol...will you get one everytime you go?

Just Believing said...

there perfect already!!!

Lisatlantic said...

Oh man, that's just awesome Jenn! You around Saturday evening? I can't wait to meet up with you and catch up soon!

VA Blondie said...

They look wonderful! Glad to hear that they are doing well.

Sorry to hear about your cold, though. It is frustrating that we have to just grin and bear it!

Anna said...

Okay, a cold without sinus medicine sounds like hell! But your babies look great!!! PS- I changed my URL to www.pinkadotsgirl.blogspot.com. :)

devon said...

yay for the babes! and getting to hear the heartbeats. :)

Hope you feel better soon!

ME! said...

AWWW! The babies! They look so cute! Are you going to find out what you are having? You may have said, but I can't remember. Are you using saline drops/saline rinses or a neti pot? That really helps a lot for me. I try and stay away from decongestants b/c of my blood pressure.

{{HUGS}} I am so happy for you!!