Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Graduated!!!!



Thank you Lord!!!!!!!

I seriously find myself staring into the sky while I'm driving...feeling so overwhelmed with joy...and just sit there and thank God for my little miracles. This is all STILL so surreal.

My appointment went well today...Baby A's heartrate is 162 and Baby B's heartrate is 148! Go babies go!!!

This is seriously the weirdest feeling ever...these little beings are inside of me...and apparently thriving...and all I have to do is eat when my tummy is rumbly??!!!!! God...you are doing a WONDERFUL job of knitting together my little ones...because I sure know I couldn't do this on my own...what a miracle!!!

I was sitting in that cold room...waiting for the doc...sheet around my waist (okay not a sheet...thin paper thingy) and I got a text message. I checked my phone and it was one of my teammates. I had an IEP meeting and "apparently" I didn't tell anyone I was leaving...so one of my coworkers had to cover for me and she was NOT happy about it.

Okay, I totally dropped the ball on the meeting. But I guess we can blame it on pregnancy brain????? But how many times do we have to cover for eachother....REALLY NOW. Be nice. *sigh*
So now I'm not being talked to. That's always fun. I love how childish they are. :o) I even came back and apologized profusely...and told her I'm buying her coffee on Thursday (my other long break day)...but still not happy. OH WELL. I'M PREGGO AND WILL BE GONE BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER ANYWAYS!!! NO SCHOOL DRAMA PLEASE!! :o)
I need to pray for that girl...and my attitude towards her.
Anyhoo...the little ones are doing fine and mommy is starving as ever. Sept. 22 is my next appt. with the regular OB!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!

12 comments:

Krisy said...

I"m a lurker but i just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful babies. I'm almost 22weeks preggo with twins so i'm here if you have any questions!!

jenicini said...

Yippee! Graduation day! I can't believe how much bigger they look! Is that just a difference in perspective? Anyway, boo on the co-worker who got irritated about covering the IEP. Common now, like you meant to do it. :D

Brit♥Ann said...

Praise God! I am so happy for you! You have got to post as soon as you find out what your little miracles are so I can knit up some blankies and booties for them! =]

Once Upon A Time said...

Yay! I love great updates. I stared at the sky for a long time too, when I was driving. I remember thinking often- how you you convey your gratitude appropriately for being blessed with TWO miracles after wishing so long for one?

I reccomend getting Dr. Barbara Luke's book When Your Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads. I started reading it this weekend and found out a lot of information- like I should be eating well before my stomach was rumbly. I have lots of other twin books, but that one is the only one I've started reading. Very informative.

The co-worker stuff stinks. Everyone makes mistakes, pregnant or not. I hope that is the last of your drama there. How is everything else going at school? I am personally having a really hard time making ME the top priority and not the kiddos in the first weeks of school. If you have any tips, I'd love some- because it has been rough going so far for me!

Anonymous said...

Happy graduation to you! Happy graduation to you! Happy graduation dear sweetpea + 2! Happy graduation to you! :)

Kelli said...

What a great appointment!!! Praises to God for awesome heartbeats and a happy mommy!

If your first couple weeks have been anything like mine then I'm sure everyone is a little on edge at work - it will blow over soon.

Melissa said...

Congrats on Graduating!! Love seeing ulatrasound pics - its always so amazing.

Paxton said...

YAY! Happy Graduation don't let anything bring you down from that cloud. Im sure your co worker will calm down.

Emily said...

happy graduation day!!!!!!!

Christy and Kevin said...

Happy Graduation Day!! I am so excited for you!! I remember thanking God a million times a day when I was pregnant with Cody.

Christy

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congratulations are your two precious little ones!!!!

New Mum Online said...

Congratulations. So exciting.