Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

JACKPOT!!!!!!!

We went to that Moms of Multiples yard sale today...can we say JACKPOT???!! I probably bought way too much...but I got it all for about $150....so what can I say??? I had to go for it!!! I also got a maternity black pea coat that I didn't take a picture of. Here's the goods!
Nice Double Stroller Skeleton thing...that you clip the car seats into....nice and lightweight.
Pac-N-Play!
Swing/Cradle and a bathtub plastic thingy...I really don't know what all this stuff is called!! :o)
Matching twinners little mini swings...easy to transport...maybe will be useful when mommy is trying to put her makeup on and decide what to wear??
Okay this was a freebie...from a gal I babysit for...she also gave me a breast pump! My children will not be lacking seating!!!!! ;o)
A cute Eric Ca.rle onesie...the hungry little caterpillar. I had no idea they made things like this!! I need to find its twin so the kiddos can rock it when I visit work!!

Oh...and I also got a belly band supporter "thingy" (I'm using that word a lot here...) just in case my belly is just WAY too big...I dunno...better to be prepared I guess. And we're going into the winter months which means NO YARD SALES....I hate that!! Had way too much fun today...after I got over the morning sickness of course...the past two mornings have been horrendous. Not sure what to do about that...but vomiting never felt so good. Ew. At least I feel better afterwards!

First OB appointment on Tuesday....YYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!! Belly is still growing...under the big bloat bump...that's a little encouraging that hopefully they're doin' ok in there...as long as they're getting bigger I'm happy!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

What great finds!! Yay!

Denecia said...

Dang girl! You made out nicely :)

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. Hadn't thought about looking at yard sales. Very cool!

Just Believing said...

Thats so awesome!!! exciting stuff i love just followin your awesoem journey!!!