Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sneak Peek!!!

Today I went with my friend for her 3D/4D ultrasound...I can't remember what its called. But she went to this cute little boutique where you have to pay to go....she's six months now so we saw her baby....IT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! She's the cutest little girl...and its so amazing to watch her suck her fingers and stick out her tongue!
My friend told the sonographer that I was expecting twins and she said "Oh....we'll definitely get you in for a sneak peek when I'm done...just don't tell the lady at the front desk!!!"

LOL.

Of course the 3D version didn't work....but the regular sono did and their little hearts were beating away...and I actually got to hear them beating!!! I was totally tearing up!! When she first focused in on Baby A my friend and I both said that he/she looked like a little gummy bear!! You could definitely tell where the head was!

On Thursday Baby A's heartrate was 110 and Baby B's heartrate was 100. Today Baby A was 117 and Baby B was 115! Yay!! Keep on increasing little ones!!

6 comments:

The Harmelinks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Yay for you! That was so sweet of her to do that for you.

jenicini said...

How fun is that! Sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome surprise to have gotten that unexpected u/s! Very exciting!

ashley said...

How awesome! I love ultrasounds! Glad you got to see your little babies!

Kelli said...

amazing!!