Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

8 weeks!












I'm getting really bad at just posting pictures and not posting anything...I'll try to get a good post in soon!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got a new camera so I was playing around with it a bit...and now Carter is crying so I gotta run! :o)

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! They just get cuter & cuter! I don't mind picture posts and the fact that you're posting anything at all with newborn twins is amazing.

Ashley said...

Great pictures! They're adorable!

Anonymous said...

What dolls!!

Anonymous said...

Little sweethearts :) Time has flown by, huh???

Hayley said...

8 weeks already? are you serious?!?! they are just precious...i know you are one proud momma!

Cadie said...

I can't remember if I've ever commented before, but I have been following you blog for a while now. Your little ones are so darn cute!(I have a little girl who is already 10 1/2 months old. Seeing your pictures reminds me of when mine was that tiny. Treasure every second because it honestly goes by so incredibly fast!) Congratulations!

Lucky Jones said...

They are so adorable!! Happy 8 weeks - mine are 6 weeks today, time is flying by way too fast!!

Jules said...

Don't worry about not posting anything. A picture paints 1000 words.

Marie W said...

How precious! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I love watching them grow.

ashley said...

Bless your heart for taking what little time you have to post. They are precious! Thanks for the update!

Brittney said...

adorable:)