Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Video/Picture post!

Celebrating Momma's Birthday...






Just a couple videos from this past week!









9 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

I remember those outfits. :) Hope you had a great birthday!

Jennifer said...

So precious and your husband and grandma are too cute.

Denecia said...

precious. precious.

devon said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a special and memorable one this one is. :)
The babies are looking cute as ever and you are looking fantastic too! You go momma! :)

Lucky Jones said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Marie W said...

So cute. What a great birthday gift.

Just Believing said...

precious precious what a beautiful looking family!!!!

Todd and Jana said...

These pics are great! We have that same dress your girl is in. Our girl is 3 months old.

I started reading your blog last summer just before I found out I was pregnant. I was so thrilled for you to see that your IVF resulted in a postive test and have been following your story since. Just wanted to finally post something - a very belated congrats!

jenicini said...

Such a beautiful family! Love it!