ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YAY FOR BEING 27!!!
I think the kiddos wanted to give me a gift because they ate at 10:30pm...played until 12:30pm and then SLEPT UNTIL 5:30AM!!!!!!! WHAT???!!!!!!!!
When I woke up I couldn't decide if it was a gift...or torture...because I needed to feed or pump...PRONTO. So I fed Caelyn and pumped out 10oz. Ugh.
We'll have to see if this was a one time thing...or our new routine??!! I would love some more sleep!!!
Quote of the Day:
(spoken by one of my husband's buddies)
"DUDE...I just opened your freezer and I was like "Why do they have all these little bags of ice cream that say 'My Mommy's Milk'??!!"
A little embarrassing.
Not sure why...guess its because my freezer is full of a fluid that came from my body. Just weird. :o)
And I forgot to post this the other day...this was taken the same day as Carter's photo shoot...and this is the only picture I got!!! Poor Caelyn wanted NOTHING to do with it!! I really need to attempt it again though!





8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Glad the babies let you get some rest:) And don't you love those awkward freezer moments!
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday and yay for some extra rest!
Happy Birthday girlie! Hope you had a great day with your precious babies!!!
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!
10oz??? Whoa! That's impressive. Is that what you usually get from a pumping? That's funny about the stocked freezer...I've started stocking ours too and try to hide the bags at the back of the freezer.
YEAH for your b'day!! Happy b'day sweetie!!!
I am glad that you got a little rest. :) What a precious b'day present.
I would be mortified about the 'Ice Cream' also. LOL! He must totally be childless. HA HA.
Happy Birthday!!! So sweet of your babies sleeping for Mommy on her birthday! So precious!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment