Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture Post!

Mother's Day!!!

Caelyn


A little too close Momma!!

He grabbed onto her arm...fell asleep...and STILL wouldn't let go...now matter how hard she wiggled!!





Sleepy smiles...so content...




Looking for shark teeth! We found a bunch! (Well...I only found one...DH found about 30...)





Peek-a-boo!!








9 comments:

Beckie's Infertile said...

Happy first mother's day!

You are looking great and the babies are gorgeous!

So jealous!

Hayley said...

Looks like one little momma had a WONDERFUL first Mother's Day! You look great and your babies are just as precious as ever!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you're doing good. I love that your hubby is home. My hubby got laid off a couple wks before ours came and didn't get another job till they were 2 months old. What a blessing in disguise! I will be crossing my fingers for you to get to stay home, it's the best job you'll ever have.
BTW- you look fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

What precious babies!! They look like perfect little angels! They're already getting to do lots of fun things - that's awesome! You look fabulous, BTW!!

Krisy said...

They are getting sooo big, time sure does go fast huh? They are so beautiful, i love the little content sleep smiles!!! Happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the one withe the hooked arms is too precious! What fun they are going to have together - and what fun you are going to have with them. Happy 1st Mother's Day! You look AMAZING!

Lauren said...

I had the same sleeper when Noah was a newborn!

Once Upon A Time said...

The pictures were great- thanks for sharing! They are getting bigger... :)

jenicini said...

Glad you had a good first mother's day! I'm loving the pics of your munchkins!!! You look great too!!!