I can't tell you how many people commented on my belly today...this shirt was the most belly accentuating shirt ever. I even had someone reach out and touch my belly for the first time...that was WEIRD. Especially since I'm not completely sure that its babies making it get THAT big...I think I'm just getting a little tubby too...so I'm a lil self conscious still.
Plus I'm like...they're not up that high yet...and people touch around the belly button area...and my button is still an innie!! Very much so. (in other words...babies aren't pushing it out...so it must be chub right?) Or maybe the babies are just pushing my intestines up and out...and so people are rubbing my intestines. Nice. :o)
This shirt is not a maternity shirt...but once again one of those lovely shirts that are supposedly "in style" these days that looks maternity...I have lots of them in my wardrobe so that's nice!! (mainly because when I wasn't preggo and definitely was getting a bump (from being depressed) I didn't want people to wonder about me!! So big shirts cover little bumps....but not my bump now!!!!!!!)
Anyhoo....just wanted to share that with you...now I need to make some dinner!!! Or maybe make DH make dinner...yeah yeah...I'll sit on the couch and watch Kin.g of Q.ueens....
Spoiled.





13 comments:
That is too freakin' cute! You look awesome! I have always wondered about the bump around ribs like yours when you know the babies are still so small. :) Rubbing your intestines- that is so funny. Tell them your cookin' twins.....it can be your private joke that the twins you are talking about are turdlets in the intestines they are rubbing. LOL!!! (okay, I crack me up. Sorry.)
You look awesome!
You look adorable! What a cute bump!
You look really cute. It's definitely a preggo belly. Lol, Lorza's comment had me laughing so loud! Hilarious! You should totally have an inside joke with yourself.
You look fantastically pregnant, definitely not fat or fluffy! There's something so entrancing about a baby bump. I love Lorza's comment though-priceless! Now you'll be giggling when they rub your belly. :D
Have any of you kinders caught on?
My belly button was an innie throughout my pregnancies. Maybe you are going to take after me, but then I didn't have twins. ;) You do look adorable.
Love you, Mom
I love it!!! Yay!!!
oh, I made my blog private because of some chick at work, but please send me a request cuz we need to continue comparing notes ;)
Just saw your comment on my blog...were yours delayed fertilization too? Talked to Dr. S again, said things were looking better this afternoon and they were able to coax the eggs along and then ICSI them. We'll see.
You look so cute!!! Enjoy the bump :)
It is most definitely babies- two will do that to you! You look great!
There's an award on my blog for you. :)
You look great! So cute! :)
awww! you look SO cute!!! Keep the pictures coming!
hope you are having a great weekend!
You make me smile!
Again, I am ecstatic for you and you look adorable!
Your glowing and absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment