DH and I went to the grocery store by ourselves the other day and I saw my reflection in the window and I was like "Oh gosh...people are going to think I'm newly pregnant" and hubby said "Yeah..they'll be like "Awww look...they're starting a family""....ha ha...NOT FUNNY. :o)
Its so hard to find something to wear when going out...still in maternity pants...though since I lost the water weight in my legs I can actually fit in the size 12 maternity pants instead of the 14. Little victories. Around the house, I'm like you Katie...baggy pants....and a tank top...can't even imagine trying to squeeze into some work clothes. And I don't want to buy a new wardrobe...because I gotta buy diapers!!!!!!!!! :o)
This summer...a jogging stroller will be purchased...a bathing suit will not.
Enough said.
Both my cuties....(yeah the belly is still useful sometimes...during nursing and carrying two kids it acts as a nice shelf....beautiful.) :o) They are wearing the outfits Daddy bought for them when he found out he was having a little girl and a little boy. They were hanging on the wall in our living room off of two candle sconces for months when I was pregnant...we were so excited! Can't believe they are actually being worn!!





13 comments:
What is it everybody says to make you feel better-- It took you 9 months to get that belly so give yourself 9 months to get it off! =) You look great though! Those babies are adorable!!
Don't stress about the belly, it will shrink soon enough. Nursing will help big time! You and yourr little ones are beautiful!
I think you look great girl!! I remember whenyou posted those little outfits...so exciting;) They are soo adorable!!
I think you look beautiful! Don't forget you had two babies in that tummy! It is not like TV where people have babies and are flat stomached 30 seconds later. lol
Your babies are adorable! And I agree with everyone else that you look great. I do remember though fearing that people will say something to me about being pregnant. It took me just about a year to "bounce back" from having my twins BUT that was my 3rd pregnancy.
I am struggling with the same wardrobe problems as you are. It is so frustrating! I am hoping that by the time school starts in the fall all of my "school" clothes will fit again.
I love catching up on you and your munchkins! They are adorable and you look great! xo
You are a brave, brave girl. I don't think I could bring myself to taking a picture or posting it right now. I do agree about the usefulness of the belly as a shelf though- handy for holding babies on the couch. :)
The belly will go down...loose skin yes(well in my case anyway). I think you look fabulous!!! Those babies are adorable, i can't believe its been a month already. I love those little skinny baby legs, they get chunky so fast!!!
Wow, I think you look amazing! I just had one little one and am still quite a ways from fitting into my regular clothes. And it is so hard with it getting warmer because all my maternity clothes are winter. Oh well. At least the weather is getting nice so we can get out and about easier with the little one(s). I love your pictures. What beautiful babies!
Girl you look great! Twice while going back and forth to the NICU to visit my babies someone asked me how far along I was. I know how you feel. I just decided instead of being insecure to proudly tell everyone I just had twins and it quickly went from insecurity to pride. Give yourself another 3 weeks and you'll be surprised how much more it will go down.
The babies are beautiful by the way!!! Love them!
You look fantastic! Don't beat yourself up - that body grew and nurtured 2 GORGEOUS babies for 9 months.
I can't believe they are 4 weeks old already. I, too, remember when your hubby bought those outfits. What a great pic of them wearing them!
Post a Comment