Caelyn was snoozin after she ate so Carter and momma decided to have a photo shoot! He was such a trooper!
Hubby had to go to work today for training...and Caelyn was SCREAMING all night...so finally at 3am I said "Honey...go sleep somewhere...I'll handle the kids". AHHHH (what was I thinking???!) :o)
I've still been breastfeeding Caelyn and then pumping for Carter. He usually eats about 2.5oz and I pump 5 oz each time after I'm done nursing Caelyn. That way I freeze 2.5 oz every time. Why?? I dunno. So I've decided to try to change it up.
Since 3am I've been nursing Caelyn and then nursing Carter...then I took a break from pumping but that hurt too bad...so now I'm pumping 2oz every other feed to wean my body off it. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!
I was really nervous about nursing Carter because I see how he BITES the bottle nipple...and when I tried to nurse him a couple weeks ago (with the mastitis) he BIT me...ugh...it was too much. Now he's getting the hang of it though thankfully.
We survived the day...but daddy...please hurry home!!!!!





8 comments:
He is precious! Those are great pics.
No suggestions about the breastfeeding. I am glad that both are getting the hang of it. Hooray for both mommy and baby!
Oh my... those eyes!! He is so handsome!!
what a handsome little boy! i bet he melts your heart!!!
So cute!!! How big is he now?
I wish I had some bf advice... But as you know I have my own trials with it... I was about to give up but decided to give it another go with a new pump. I will let you know how it goes. I'm getting the medela in style, supposed to be pretty good...
Ok now a caelyn photo shoot!
I think he looks like his momma!
Love the pictures... when do we get to see more of Caelyn? :)
enjoy those nighttime feedings/snuggles! believe it or not, I am missing them! C&C are precious! i hope things are going well with you all!
I love these sweet pictures!
Post a Comment