Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A moment in the life...

Pictured below are the two little ones thirty minutes later...with nice full bellies...yeah I can count on one hand the number of times this has happened and I've been alone...it gets a little stressful...but sometimes you just have to laugh, grab the camera...and then get down to business! :o)


5 comments:

jenicini said...

Wow! Was that a I'm hungry...feed me now kind of wail?

Once Upon A Time said...

Wow- hahaha! You'll be counting more than a few times pretty soon! Get used to that happening often! :)

Courtney said...

So sweet :). Great job on getting them fed and asleep!!

nicole said...

hi. i just started following your blog. i'm a mother of 3, ages 5,3,and 1...i've always wanted twins though and that's how i came across your blog. the babies are adorable and it seems like you're doing a great job with them!! good luck.....hope you get some sleep tonight!

Little's said...

It is so hard not to get stressed isn't it! Since I was never able to breastfeed I only bottle fed with pumped milk. My husband worked 3rd shift so I was alone during those middle of the night feedings. I finally smartened up and got a twin feeding pillow arranged them just so and used my chin as another hand often! It does it get easier!Your kids are SOOO cute:) Nothing better than two sweet smelling milk comma babies:)