Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Due Date!!

Wow...can't believe today would have been my kiddos' due date. April 22. When the doctor first told me that was the day I thought..."That's so far away!!!" And yet here I am...already with my kiddos a whole month (a BONUS month!) and I can't decide if it flew by....or went really slow. It definitely feels like forever since I was sitting in that doctors office...since the egg retrieval...since the transfer. That feels like ages ago.

And yet here I am.

A mother to two miracles.

And I couldn't be happier....Thank you God for my answered prayers...and even all the unanswered ones...Your plans for me WERE better than the ones I had for myself...I'm sorry for all the days I questioned and doubted You.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! God is very good :) Hope you and the little ones are getting along well. I can't believe it's been a whole month since our little ones joined us. It went by fast but it also feels like an eternity ago that I was in the hospital.

Brit♥Ann said...

yaay! i can't believe it's been a month already! and im not even their mom lol
just think, you can say they're a year old technically in a couple months if you count a year from the date the eggs were fertilized! lol haha

VA Blondie said...

Time flies the first few months. It is amazing to see how they grow. They seem to change every day!

Lucky Jones said...

Happy Due Date Carter and Caelyn!! I felt the same way about my DD - April 20 just seemed so far away when I fist began my IVF cycle last July... Now we are both blessed :)

Tabitha said...

Such an amazing post! It reminds me that God's timing is always perfect...and I really needed that reminder today! thank you!