Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My little sweeties...


Both kiddos are at (or exceeding) their birthweights...Carter weighs 4lbs 14oz and Caelyn is right at her birthweight of 5lbs 15oz. Caelyn looks like she's sleepin' but she was knockin' Carter in the head and he wasn't happy!

Just plain furious!!!

Milk drunk...


Trying to think of a clever new blog title...hmmmm...haven't thought of any winners yet! I'm workin' on it though!

15 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

What cuties!

Kelli said...

So precious!!! I love their little expressions. Congrats, again!!

Lucky Jones said...

Awww!! Love them!!!

Krisy said...

Absolutley adorable!!!

jenicini said...

Adorable!!!!!!! More pics soon please!

Marie W said...

Beautiful! I love the milk drunk picture.

Jen J. said...

They are such cuties!! Congrats :o)

Hayley said...

they are sooooo precious!

Anonymous said...

Cutie patooties!

Jennifer said...

They're so cute!!!!

Paige said...

Congrats on your precious babies! They're beautiful!

Emily said...

Holy Moly! I have been gone a loooooong time! Congratulations Mommy!! I am so happy for you. Your babies are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

They are adorable! Great to see them both home!

Julia said...

They are both too cute!! I love sleeping baby pictures! Glad to see everyone is healthy and growing.

Jess said...

Your babies are so precious! Congrats!