Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday...

TO ME!!!!!!!!


Yes...I am the big 26 today...oh boy. The way I figure it is...one year closer to meeting my little miracle!!!!!!! My mom and sister are in town so we grilled up some chicken and then watched American Idol...what a great birthday!
My mom and dad got me one of those foam mattress pads where your hand print stays...memory foam..that's what its called. So I'm hoping for a GREAT nights sleep tonight!! Its like laying on a cloud!!
In IF news, I have an appointment with my acupuncturist (I figure when we do IVF I'll have so many needles poking me...whats a few more??) on the 23rd of May...just another step towards hopefully creating my little one!!!
Allright...there's a cloud with my name on it in the other room...goodnight!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a Taurus, too -- my b-day is May 6th. :)

ME! said...

Happy Happy B'day!! It sounded like a good one!

Christy and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday!

I have been following your blog for quite a while anonymously. I wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is Christy I will be 32 in June and my husband Kevin and I have been married almost 7 yrs. We went through infertility for years and only recently got pregnant. We are due with a little boy 7/10 (but scheduled to be induced 7/3) We never thought we would ever have a baby but it finally happened! You can visit my blog at www.dailynewsofus.blogspot.com if you would like. I am so excited about your insurance coverage!! We were not that lucky in the insurance dept.

Christy
christy22_78752@yahoo.com

ashley said...

Happy Birthday!!! My husband's is on the 13th and he'll be 26 too. Hope you had a fantastic day!