why I love my new RE...
Well, at least this new facility. I got an e-mail today asking me to do a survey to say how my first visit went (was the front desk staff nice...did I feel like my Dr. answered all my questions...etc...). I thought that was nice.
Then I got a letter in the mail from the financial lady outlining exactly what my insurance will cover, what I needed to get preapproved for, and pretty much the steps in which things would happen.
I feel like I'm so informed and cared for at this new place! The other place gave me the number for the financial lady and said call with any questions (maybe they don't even know whats going on...)...well silly me didn't know there might be things you'd have to be preapproved for so I didn't call her (I DIDN'T KNOW!) and we had to fork over $300 for my HSG...lovely.
On to better things...
And I found out that I get three free tries of IVF for each live birth...up to $100,000...that's amazing!!!! Hopefully its all I'll need...we'll see soon enough!
So I guess I can't quit my job...cuz teacher insurance seems to be pretty good. Bummer. Oh well...they better give me good insurance because I certainly am not staying there to make my first million!! :o)
Oh, and the only tests that I have to redo at this new RE (to answer your question Emily) is the cd3 bloodwork. He said it didn't matter that my HSG was a little over a year ago, he wasn't worried about that. I think he's pretty confident that the reason I'm having trouble is the endo, but maybe when we start the process he might see other problems...who knows.
And now I am going to bed...Friday nights are not party nights for me...teaching has turned me into an old lady. :o)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





2 comments:
That is AWESOME news about the insurance coverage!! I need to move where you live...in Louisiana where I teach there is NO INSURANCE coverage for IF!! I'm so happy you like your new RE...that is so important! Good luck sweetie;)
You really have amazing insurance coverage. I'm glad things are going so well with your new RE. Can't wait for the first cycle to start!
Post a Comment