Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

P.S.

I forgot to tell you...my acupuncturist put magnets on my ears. Like little grain of sand magnets with tape on them so they stick to my ear for like five days. They actually make me look like I have massive nasty blackheads in my ears...definitely wearing my hair down for the next five days. I have to rub them around till they hurt and the pain will tell my pituitary gland to stimulate my ovaries and uterus.

Hmmmm....

Whatever you say doctor...........

I can officially say that IF has made me...psycho.

Actually...I could officially say that when I started rubbing a mixture of cinnamon and honey on my gums each night because my friend said that increases fertility.

Sad...very sad.

:o)

5 comments:

ashley said...

We'd go to any lengths to have babies. ;)

Ashley said...

That's hilarious!!! The stuff we go through to get pregnant!!!

IVF Again! said...

Haha! This post makes me laugh because I too have done some crazy things. Oh the things we do! We're desperate but who wouldn't be if they were in our shoes? :)

Marie W said...

I nominated you for an award - check my blog!

Bethany Lenhart said...

Wow! This was too funny!