Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

25 weeks! Picture post...

Welcome to the picture post...be sure to check out the blab post too!!! :o)
Baby boy...my little boxer...
Baby boy...does he have my nose?? :o)

Can you see baby girl's face?? Its in there...poor thing was behind my hip bone...placenta in the way...we just couldn't get a good picture!


I had hubby take pics of my belly with the tape measure...he felt it was only fair that I measure his bicep....very nice honey...very nice. *wink*



That's NOT a stretch mark down at the bottom I promise!!! That's a crease from the jeans I was just wearing!! :o) My belly button is still an innie...probably not for long....and you can see my lovely birth mark...I'm exposing it all ladies...but check that out...44 1/2 inches...nice...




*GASP*...yes I'm giving you a bare belly pic!!! I figure the stretch marks are coming soon...so I'll have to document my smooth skin while it lasts!! :o)

Not so organized crib area...hmmm....still have some work to do!!! Yes that's an E.T. stuffed alien...it was hubby's when he was born because that kid had some HUGE eyes...and they nicknamed him E.T. :o)

Lovely organized closet...thanks MOM!!!! :o) (and hubby!)


My first batch of baby laundry!! Are these really for MY kids???? So surreal...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. My husband commented "that's a big bicep..." You should tell your hubby and make him happy :) Love seeing all the baby things and you look terrific!

jenicini said...

Love the belly shots!

Marie W said...

You look beautiful!

The Buschbachs said...

I love all the photos, especially the belly and bicep shots!!

Mom Genes said...

LOVE the two measurement photos!
Adorable...

Once Upon A Time said...

You look great! Also wohoo for the loot, AND the organized closet... it looks much better than mine does right now!

Ashley said...

Love the pics!!! You look great and the babies are adorable;) I'm so happy for you honey!

devon said...

You are looking good!!!

Wow what a lot of stuff you guys got! Those babies are spoiled already, aren't they!?! :)