
I have been trying so hard to figure out what kind of bag I may need with twins...and so I finally ordered this one today. I figure this way if we ever have to take the kiddos to two separate places it'd be easier to have a bag like this than shove diapers into my purse. :o)
I have never seen this bag in real life...so I'll let you know if I love it after it arrives. But if it seems like it will work I think I'm going to get the kids names or initials stitched onto their personal bags...pink for baby girl...maybe even a few cutesy ribbons on hers. DH will be pleased with the camo bag I'm sure. :o)
Oh and for all you ladies having little girls...check out my friend's etsy site....she made my baby girl a TON of adorable bows...I can't wait to have her show them off!!!
Okay...I feel better putting a "happy" post up for today too...complaining is all well and good...but I have a lot to smile about too!!! :o)





5 comments:
Super cool bag! I haven't gotten a diaper bag (or 2) yet, my shower is in 2 weeks so I am waiting until then to get more stuff :) I registered for one with skulls on it lol how rockstar of me!
Yeah, the diagnosis of GD sucks, but the dietician is taking a full week to see me so I see that as a good sign. Until then I am going low sugar but not overboard.
Thanks for the compliment on the hats! I kinda know a basic hat pattern that referenced and then put my spin on it. A couple of years ago I made these earflap hats that have thick mohawks on top, I will have to post pics of them ;)
love her etsy site! added her to my fav's :)
Wow. Everything's really coming together!
Looking forward to checking out your friend's etsy site.
The bag is super cute!
Link for the bag please? :) I am still so torn on a diaper bag. It's probably very bad that that's one of the last things we need, and I still can't decide. Your's is very cute though!
Thanks for the hand up back into reality this morning. I was in the pit for sure. Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it.
Post a Comment