So blogger is being dumb and won't let me move the pictures...so here are the shower pics...and then all my words are down at the bottom...lol... :o) Enjoy!
First of all...Happy New Year everyone!!! :o) When I think back to where I was last year at this time (emotionally....physically...) ....and look at myself this year....I'm absolutely amazed by the change! I could not have imagined the life that I am leading now...I am so thankful that God chose to bless us in this way...at this time in our lives. I am so excited about the future....but enjoy basking in every joy that the present holds!
We had my baby shower on Thursday...WHAT FUN!!! It is still so surreal...I don't think its quite sunk in that those little clothes....those bouncy seats....are for MY children. Unbelievable. We are now washing some of the baby clothes...DH is putting in a closet organizer so that we can put stuff away...wow. WOW.
Here are some pictures of the festivities....I have to say....I've never been to a twin shower...it was quite fun! Plus I've never been to a boy AND a girl shower...that was so different...pink and blue everywhere. The theme was Noah's ark (two by two!) and there were little stuffed animals everywhere in pairs with pink and blue ribbons tied on them. They chose this theme because that was the theme of the puzzles that I gave to both sets of grandparents when I told them I was pregnant. If you look closely you can see the puzzles all put together...we just have to get them framed for the kid's room!
The best thing that my mom did was tell everyone on the invitation that if they brought in a pack of diapers they'd be entered into a raffle. Everyone brought a pack...and lots brought wipes too! We have a whole stack of diapers of all different sizes...I won't have to buy any for a little while!!!
Hubby came to the shower...which was nice because I was absolutely exhausted...after opening gifts for over an hour...its hard having all those people watch you....and smiling and oohing and ahhing...I finally started handing gifts over to him and just relaxed in my glider. :o) Plus I think I'm just getting more and more tired in general. Hope going back to work isn't going to be too hard!
Still haven't gone in for the glucose 3 hr...is that bad? Its just that its the holidays and I'm supposed to go on this three day diet...I have no idea what it entails...but diet doesn't sound fun with all these holidays!!!!!! I think I'm going to take Thursday off and have my two drs appointments and my glucose test. Fun fun. :o) I'll let you all know how that goes!!
P.S....I will tell you the names we picked out...but first we need to settle on my baby girl's middle name....then I'll make the big announcement....or maybe I'll wait til they're born...I can't decide!!! But I will definitely tell you all!!! :o)





6 comments:
what kind of diet do you have to go on? i only had to fast from midnight til the test was over. curious...
Looks like a super fun shower! And you look terrific :)
So glad your shower went so well! I can't wait to read your babies' names!
That looks like an awesome shower!! So exciting:) I"m so happy for ya'll!!
You look so fabulous! It sounds weird but after your done you'll go through bump withdrawals. I missed feelin my kiddos all the time. Also, I always thought back on where we were before the whole duo pregnancy thing happened and then they will be born and then you really can't believe where you are and how wonderful life is! Keep lookin good and smilin big, you're getting close!! :)
I say the same thing over and over on these comments, but your pictures really do push me forward and give hope. Thanks for commenting about the juice. I have that POM juice in the fridge as well, but I wasn't sure how to drink it. Do you just drink it straight? Thanks for the input!
Post a Comment