That's my c-section date.
38 1/2 weeks.
OH MY GOODNESS.
I've been trying to get ahold of the surgical coordinator for a week now...FINALLY got ahold of her today and she told me this is when it was set for....9am. When I told her I knew which OB I would like to deliver my kids she said that she couldn't change it....and that I would want this guy anyways because he's had more experience with multiples.
Hmmm...that IS a good thing...I've never met him though...and my RE recommended the guy I requested....and I've met him and talked with him several times. So I dunno...I guess with all that's been going on with my little man, I probably won't be making it to that date...but I was a little disappointed that I couldn't choose someone I was comfortable with.
Or maybe I didn't unleash all my third tri hormones on the lady like I could have...
maybe I'll try to call her back later *wink*
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





13 comments:
Do what you feel you need to do. It's mommy instinct and it's never wrong. :)
Regardless of who ends up delivering your babies, it must reassuring having a definite END date...knowing that it can't go on forever! Yay! And, like you said, good chance you could go earlier!
That is a bummer. Is there a chance you can meet him for a appt to get a feel for him? Although I agree... I don't think you'll be making it that long! Doesn't April 12th seem so far away?
I know what you mean about unleashing the 3rd tri hormones... I've thought a few times this weekend about calling my dr. and demanding a c-section tomorrow or else! (but haven't picked up the phone yet!)
I am super jealous that you got it scheduled - my Dr won't do it because he thinks i will go early.... He says if I get to 37 weeks he will schedule it but not before then. And that seriously stinks that you don't know the surgeon. Can you set up an appt to at least meet this dr?
I also think you will go early... Keep us posted!!!
You have a date! Whoot! Experience is good with multiples (looking on the bright side), but you should get what you want. :)
I wouldn't stress too bad about it cause my thinkin is you aren't going to make it that far! Everytime I see you updated I'm so excited cause I think it's because you had them. You are doing so good. It's weird to hear that woman see so many doctors throughout pregnancy and then someone else could deliver. I saw the same guy for the whole thing and the only way he wouldn't come in for the delivery is if he was out of town. So different everywhere! I'm sure you & those munchkins will be in good hands. Take care of you!
EEEEK! How exciting! Trust your mommy instinct -- do what feels right to you!
YEAH!!!!! That is awesome...you DO know that is the day before my birthday!??!?!?!? YEAH!! I love it.
I can't believe this is almost here!! I can't believe you are freakin' going to make it that far= HOW EXCITING!!!!
I want more pictures! :)
Praying for you sweetie!`
YEAH!!!!! That is awesome...you DO know that is the day before my birthday!??!?!?!? YEAH!! I love it.
I can't believe this is almost here!! I can't believe you are freakin' going to make it that far= HOW EXCITING!!!!
I want more pictures! :)
Praying for you sweetie!`
WOOHOO! Oh no, that doesn't leave me enough time to knit the booties!!! I wanted to make some cute boy/girl booties and stuff. boo hold em in girl hold em in! =D
i feel for ya...these are the times I am happy i am an aggressive 'b' so i get what i want...lol. it is hard to imagine you will still have 2 weeks to go after me...considering they deliver singletons at 37 weeks, i am pretty shocked w/ the concerns you have surrounding you that you'd have to go practically 39 weeks. i feel like i am pushing it going til 37 weeks...maybe if you talk to Sweeney he can help you out.
I would think that with that much advance notice, she could make an effort to schedule you with someone you're comfortable with. You're the customer paying for a service, right?
So you haven't posted in a few days...anything new???
Post a Comment