Waiting to hear when our c-section will be scheduled...his t-shirt says (you have to see the fine print...) I love it when my wife lets me go hunting...lol. :o) )
Auntie Lauren and Baby Caelyn
(Carol...that hat is one of three that actually fit her...she rocks it all the time!! Thanks again!!)
First bath...she was so cute. Only cried a little bit. She loved having her hair and feet washed....sounds like momma and Caelyn are going to have fun on their mother/daughter spa days!
Almost down to 27 C!! (Update...as of today he IS at 27 C!!! He's not quite ready to get out of the isolette...but he is getting closer and closer!)





11 comments:
Thanks for all of the pictures! Congrats again on your beauties. They are so adorable. YAY! You're a mommy!
I love the pics! And the hat lol - I know it won't fit her long but I am glad she likes it!!
So glad everything is going well - Carter will be home before you know it!
so stinkin cute! How quickly they grow, i miss them when they were that little! Can't wait for more pics!!
Oh, what beautiful munchkins you have! I hope he gets to come home soon!
Thanks for sharing! They are so precious. Praying that Carter comes home soon.
YAY for the pics! They are so great! Enjoy your time with Caylen and I'm praying Carter gets to come home soon! Take Care of yourself, too, btw! xoxo
They are SO precious! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures! They are adorable! I have that bundle of love outfit, but I haven't put it on Anna yet, because it's too small for her still. Carter will be home soon!
Just beautiful!
So sweet! I'm so happy to see all your great pics. Love the hat on the little one. Too cute. How are you feeling????
They are both so adorable! Congrats on your little miracles!!
Post a Comment