Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

No Babies Yet!

Well the appointment was just as stressful as the last one...and this time my mom and hubby got to see how the doctor was sitting there just struggling with what to do...keep them in? Take them out?

He ended up telling me he will not let me go past 36 weeks. So I will be a momma this time next week..AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

He also said that even though they're not open on weekends he does not want me to go the whole weekend without being seen so he is going to meet me there at 11am on Saturday and then I have another appointment on Monday.

So we will see what he decides!! Oh the waiting game! Its good they didn't arrive today I suppose...I have a few more things I need to do at home...hubby is outside in his garden getting it ready to plant. We'll try to do as much as we can in these days we have left!

Mom arrived safely and has been a great help with getting the house ready as well. :o)

That's all I have to report right now...oh other than they measured both kiddos and baby boy weighs 5lbs and baby girl weighs 6lbs 1oz. The doctor said that he doesn't like that there is that much difference between their weights, but once again its to be expected with his cord issues.

Once again...I'll keep you all posted!

7 comments:

jenicini said...

Lots of luck to you and the babies! Rest up!

Lucky Jones said...

Wow! You are gonna be holding your babies in a week!!! I am so excited for you - I can't wait to see pics of your little ones!

Take it easy and definitely take advantage of the extra help with your mom :) I'm now officially jealous that your mom is there and mine can't come out yet due to work!

Go mama!!

Little's said...

waiting is the worst part I am sure! I am so glad he is meeting you there on Saturday! Hopefully you will be holding you two bundles of love by Monday!

Once Upon A Time said...

I was so sure today would be the day! It is good news that he thinks waiting would be better, if only for a few days. Isn't it awesome that you are teetering on the brink of a life changing event so soon!?! I am so super excited for you to transition to the twin momma club.

Anonymous said...

I think it's good news that he wants them to stay in longer...that means that, right now, they are better off on the inside than the outside. That should be comforting. And I can't believe that the little ones will be here within the week! Can you believe it??? We wait SO long and then, poof, they are here! Hope you have a relaxing and productive weekend. Today and Saturday are supposed to be beautiful weatherwise.

Jennifer said...

Oh yay! Get lots of rest. I'm so excited for you.

Ashley said...

Good luck girl!! Try to enjoy your last few day so of sleep;) Can't wait to see pic of those beautiful babies!!