
Just got back from my appointment...this picture was actually from 34wks 1d (last friday) but I wanted you all to have a look at my little trouble maker! He failed the NST again...that's nothing new.
However...
I'm pretty sure they almost had a birthday today!
Both kids pass the ultrasound, but when the peri came in he kept looking at baby boy's belly...he was looking and looking and then he measured his belly like ten times from all different angles. I was watching how many weeks it was measuring and it said like "31wks"..."32wks"..."31 wks 3days"...etc. I was like...hmmm...I'm almost 35 weeks...guess he's a little small.
He asked for the measurements when they measured him two weeks ago and I guess he hasn't grown at all. He said this was to be expected with the cord issues, and really seemed to be debating whether today was going to be their birthday.
Cue the sweat.
So I told him "Well...my hospital bag is all packed and ready but my husband (who has been to all the appointments...this is the first one he's missed!) is at home vomiting his brains out so they can't come today!!!"
The doctor looked at me and said "Well...I usually see you on Fridays right? How about I see you this Thursday then."
Not sure if he's just pushing it back as far as he's comfortable with so DH has time to recover or if he's actually hoping to see some growth in that time.
He did say "I was really hoping to get you to 36 weeks, but I'm just not sure if that will happen now."
And more sweat.
Well I feel ready...I've been doing the last bits of cleaning that I wanted to get done before they arrived...the rest would just be bonus cleaning...I bought some preemie diapers today for my little man.
Have to say...got a little teary eyed when I thought about these being the last couple days that I may be pregnant...but the way my back/hips/tailbone have been feeling...there is no way they can stay in there comfortably for much longer!!!!!!!!
I'll keep you all posted!!!!!!





9 comments:
Oh goodness, crazy, crazy! Isn't it weird thinking that you could meet your little ones any day now??? Sure hope that the little guy keeps getting stronger and bigger and that they make their big debut at exactly the right time, whenever that may be. AND that hubby is feeling 100% at that point. Keep us posted. Guess the next big appointment is Thursday...could be the big day! Glad to hear you are well prepared.
Wow, it's so hard to believe that they are almost here! I hope your husband gets better soon soon soon! Stay safe in there little ones.
Omg! Wow, it could only be a couple of days before you are holding your little ones! And to think, we all thought I would go first lol! Watch me make it to my c-section date.
Hope your little boy is doing ok - and the measurements aren't always accurate...he sounds fine other than being a little guy! Eeek I can't wait for an update!!! I'm gonna be glued to my computer!
Hope to hear some great news from you soon!!
Our babies might have the same birthday! I'm being induced on Thursday!
You are gonna have babies by Friday, I just know it! Wohoo! Then you'll be 35 weeks too. I'll send healthy thoughts your husband's way!
Praying for a safe delivery and healthy babies. Can't wait to see pictures!
Well you should be very proud at the job you've done baking your two little munchkins! 35 weeks with twins... what more could you ask for! I can't wait to see pictures soon :)
Hang in there! I can't imagine how uncomfortable you must be!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that you little babies are almost here! I'm nervous and excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of them and to hear how everything went.
Isn't it the most craziest thought that they will be here soon. I"m still amazed they were in my belly and the whole pregnancy seems like a blur. I know your uncomfortable to enjoy these last few days with them inside you, you will miss it! Good Luck and i'm super excited for you and can't wait to see these 2 beauties!
Post a Comment