Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Uneventful yet again...

Another uneventful visit to the perinatologist...which is good...I guess. :o) Not that I want something to be wrong...but I'm ready to meet these little guys!!! The peri today asked me when I was planning on having these kids...hubby piped up and said "How about today? We're 34 weeks!" :o) He's just as anxious as I am!

The weird thing was the peri got really serious when he said that and was like "Well...you guys really have been through a lot and so..." (meanwhile my face is getting really really hot...hmmm...maybe I'm not ready to have my stomach cut open!!! lol) "When is your c-section scheduled for?" I told him and he was like "That's pretty late for twins...plus with all the attention you've been getting I'm going to write in my notes to your OB that it should at least be for the first week in April."

Nice.

So we'll see if any action occurs before then...but really...today is March 12th...the first week in April is PRETTY CLOSE. Maybe I can hold out until then!

Here is a random pic of hubby installing the carseat bases...right before we realized we will not be able to fit behind the drivers seat! :o)



And here is my fav twin mommy shirt...can't really see how big my belly is...but I had to show you the two cute little feet!!!

Hope everyone has a restful weekend! Such a bummer if you live near me and are experiencing all this rain...but I guess it's helping my tulips and daffodils grow! It was funny because the gal doing our NST today said (with a smile on her face) that maybe with all this rain I'll get lucky and my water will break! Its a little weird that we are finally to the point where we can talk about my water breaking and ITS OKAY...well...not ideal...but not really scary either!! I like being at this point...much less stressful!! :o)

15 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

Love the shirt, you look so good!

Your little ones will be here so soon:)

Once Upon A Time said...

So you'd be 37 weeks the first week of April? I think that's a fabulous time to have babies! ;) Now I am just thrilled to be able to site back and wait for everyone else's miracles to arrive. You are so close! Cherish every foot jab before they are gone. :)

Lucky Jones said...

Ahhh I so know what you mean - I want to evict these babies and actually hold them!! It is a weird feeling to know that if you do go into labor it's ok now :) I have an appointment on Monday and I am (not so) secretly hoping my Dr tells me to go ahead and get to the hospital... I will be 34w6d, and I know the babies are each over 5lbs now....

And I love the shirt, that's so adorable!

Unknown said...

That shirt is just adorable!!! Unfortunately I'm getting the rain too...but at least it's not snow!!

ap said...

So exciting! 34 weeks is a huge milestone!

Cute shirt too!

Krisy said...

You are doing awesome, i remember hitting 34 weeks and I was so ready to meet them and they took me off my meds and thats when I started getting nervous. Keep hanging in there making another 2 weeks will make all the difference for those two! You look amazing and i know what you mean about not having room behind the wheel of you car!!

jenicini said...

Yippee girl! I can't believe how close you are! :) Can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...

We have the same carseat (same base at least)...I think that's why they don't fit. They are the bigger Graco's I think. I don't like having mine on the passenger side, but, oh well, not going to get a different car seat.

Glad to hear that things continue to go well for you. I'd take the earlier c-section if I were you! I told the OB today that I'd be fine if she wanted to induce me today...she thought I was joking!

And boo to the rain...guess we've been spoiled with a few nice spring days recently. Can't wait for a possible play date with my little one and your little ones :) What fun it will be once all of us who got preggo at the same time have our little ones safe in our arms!

Marie W said...

It seems like just yesterday you were posting about your BFP. I can't wait to meet them and give God the praise for this miracle.

Kelli said...

Love the shirt and I can't wait to see those two little pairs of feet in just a few weeks! Yay!

Ashley said...

looking good girl!!! can't believe its almost time!!!

Denecia said...

Our car seat bases are really different...mine isn't so big. What brand is yours? Your twin shirt is super cute! Where did you get it? Pretty soon those feet will be on the outside. Bittersweet. I'm glad Sweeney was good to you & bumped the date up. I only have TWO weeks left, Jenn! Then, 37 weeks it is! It is unbelievable! Caaaan't wait!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh girl, you are doing so good!!!! I never got to 34 weeks! My girls were a week old...Way to go mama!

Little's said...

Congrats! 34 weeks is great...I missed it by 2 days:( 37 weeks would be perfect and is full term for twins...so why wait any longer! Love the cute shirt! We ended up buying a mini van the day after the kids came home because we didn't all fit in our car!

Julia said...

I just stumbled across your blog and was surprised to find a story very similar to mine. Only I delivered at just over 31 weeks after 6 weeks of bedrest. Every second was worth it. You are about to start the most exciting time of your life! Congratulations!!!