Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mom is flying in!

So after all that excitement yesterday my mom decided she wants to fly in so that she will be here for the kiddos arrival. I know it could be next week or by some slim chance the week after that...but I'm glad she's coming! (She is a 6 hour plane ride away!) She's going to be here at midnight tonight so DH and I just got the guest room all squared away...hubby was sick yesterday, so he took off work and now he's feeling a lot better and is definitely NESTING...he is like going through boxes and running stuff to goodwill...he's painting more trim...organizing things and putting stuff in the attic. WOW. :o)

He keeps touching my belly saying "I can't wait to meet my little ones....am I going to meet you soon?"

Though he thinks they'll be here next week. Who knows!! I'll let you all know how tomorrow goes! (appt. is at 2pm and I have to do a NST first so I won't be able to post for a little while even if they are cookin' still!!) :o)

4 comments:

jenicini said...

Yay, mom is on her way! That's great!

Lucky Jones said...

That's so great! And it's funny how guys go through the nesting to lol!

And honey - you look hot too :) Seriously, every photo I have seen of you is absolutely beautiful!

Anna said...

I keep thinking I'm gonna get on here and see baby pics!! I can't believe they are just about here already! :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes. Crazy that you could meet your little ones in a matter of days! Yay! And that's great that your mom is in and ready to meet her grandkids (and hopefully help out a lot). I've never heard of male nesting...too cute. My hubby keeps talking to my belly, too. I think he is going to be an emotional wreck!