Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

And now we wait...

We got off to a bit of a rocky start this morning...the hubby got off work late and so the insemination had to take place this afternoon. That was a little crazy. I was pretty much freaking out...but all is well now.

The actual procedure wasn't too awful...I couldn't even tell when he was doing the insemination part...probably cuz that speculum thingy was pinching so much...OUCH...

I held off going to the restroom as long as I could and then when I went I saw pink on the toilet paper I freaked again...it's falling out!!! I read online that that is normal...but that was from a non-professional source...have any of you had this experience?

Gonna try to do some cleaning before starting this work week...my house is a WRECK!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Well, I've only had one IUI and I, too, didn't think the whole procedure was too awful except when they really shoved that cathedar (sp?) up there. I swear it was in my throat. And, I did have cramping for about two days afterward. And no, the sperm cannot fall out. You will have some leakage and it was fine that it was pink because that's what the sample goes in as, pink. They had me lay on the table for 10 minutes afterward and they even timed it with a clock with little sperm on it. Those doc's got a sense of humor sometimes. Now for the hard period, the waiting. It's much worse than all the poking and prodding before hand. Take care!