The book I recommended in my last post...should have read it before I recommended it. I've read the first four chapters and not only does she use a lot of profanity..she's very vulgar. Which is sortof humorous and informative when she's talking about pregnancy...but disgusting when she's talking about being in eighth grade being felt up by a boy. I may return the book. Darn...I needed a good laugh....
Oh...and I think we're taking a break from the IUIs this month. My RE said that with the holidays we may not be able to come in on the days we needed to. Guess I'm buying some more ovulation kits!! :o)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





1 comment:
I never got much help with the ovulation kits, it seemed every time we tried to use them, we never got pregnant and when we didn't we did. We just did it every other day except for when Aunt Flo was here (TMI, I know, sorry.)And ms. jenny McCarthy really can be quite vulgar. Hope you find a better book to lift your spirits.
Post a Comment