Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks Emily!

Ah yes...I have been tagged. And yes...I need a distraction! :o) So here it goes:

Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

(I may have trouble with the 7 random people...I'm a bit new to this and don't know that many people!!!)

Randomness #1- I used to live in Japan. I am a Navy brat and my dad was stationed there for 3 years. It was awesome because I was in my beginning teen years and even though I was unable to drive, the train would take you everywhere!! Didn't fully take advantage of the awesome opportunity to learn a new language...therefore I only know how to say "hello", "good morning" and most importantly "Where is the bathroom?" But since I have blonde hair they treated me like a movie star. Girls would show me pictures of Jennifer Aniston and ask "This you? This you?" Of course I signed a few autographs... :o)

Randomness #2- I was homeschooled from second grade until 10th grade. Yes...I was lacking in style and social skills...but I was smart! I think I ended up okay...my face does turn red quite easily though...

Randomness #3- Once when I was about 15 I was battling severe acne and in my homeschool boredom I actually wrote a song about acne to the Little Mermaid song. It goes something like this "Look at this zit...isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my complexion's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl...the girl who has...acne??" Sad I know.

Randomness #5- Growing up (even into high school) I was only allowed to watch 1 hour of tv a day. That included video games and computer. I led a very sheltered life. I wasn't even allowed to watch 7th heaven because the kids talked back to their parents. When I went to college though...LOOKOUT...I watched the whole season (such a rebel!).

Randomness #6- My husband was my first boyfriend, first kiss...first everything. And I was the same for him...so he says...*wink* Love that guy.


Randomness #7- The first day I ever wore a thong was my wedding day. Bad idea. I wasn't used to it and man did it suck having a permanant wedgie the entire day. Definitely switched back to my granny panties after that. Poor DH.

Hope you all will still read my blog after this...I know some of the things were a bit...disturbing. :o) And now for my tags: (drumroll....................)

Emily: (What to Expect When You're NOT Expecting!) Cuz she tagged me!

Ashley: (Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying)

Jill: (Finally Baby)

Emily!!! You tagged all the people I would have tagged....oh man...am I going to jinx this whole thing..??? Let me know and I'll pile on a few duplicates!!! :o)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aw! Thanks for sharing! Very interesting facts! I am glad you did it even though you didn't have a lot of people to tag. You will - just keep reading and commenting!