Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Trying for a happy post...

Okay, as I glance through my posts, the majority of them are...sad. So I'm trying for a happy one. One to put a smile on someone's face. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so...



Isn't she just the cutest? Her shirt says "Give me a present or I'll pee on your tree!". That's my little Sweet Pea and her Christmas teddy bear. I planned to give it to her for Christmas but she found it and pulled it right out of the Petsmart bag! Didn't know stuffed animals had distinct smells...but I'm glad she liked it. Here's another one...she has such big mousey ears!!


Speaking of big ears...I just finished reading the book "The Tale of Despereaux"...I saw the preview for the movie and thought it'd be fun to read the book first. I may even take it in and read it to my class. I finished it in about 3 hours...it was cute. Worth checking out, if only because the mouse is so adorable.

Okay that's my happy post. :o) I actually feel happier just typing about something...else... :o)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awww~~ I love it!!! Furbabies bring so much joy! It made me smile.

Sorry I did not get to comment on your last post - heading over to do that now :)

ashley said...

Thank you so much for the happy post. It's nice to read some upbeat things. Us infertile gals simply don't get to write about the good stuff in our life because the bad (infertility) consumes our every day lives and thoughts. Thanks for the change of pace!