Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Liquid Courage....!!??

LOL...I died laughing when I read your comments...that does sound lovely...though if I brought any of that with me I would be sent right back out the door (even at Christmas)! I brought a bottle of sparkling apple cider to Thanksgiving this year and everyone was like "Whoa...you're brave to bring that in here" (when they thought it was alcohol) "Are you sure that's non-alcoholic??!!" "The twelve year old is drinking from that bottle...are we sure its just cider?"



But perhaps I will retreat to my own little stash at home prior to my entrance...which would be a bit scary because it'd be probably 8am...but if that's what it takes...I'm game. :o)


Sweet Pea's appointment went well. They did x-rays but couldn't find anything and said that her knee-cap might just be a little loose, so keep an eye on it for about a week. If she's still limping I'll take her back in.



Anyhoo...I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! I know that this Christmas (once again) is not exactly how (some of us) have imagined it....but our time will come...though not soon enough...



So even though some of us don't have kids...lets put out cookies for Santa...and maybe a glass of milk (or maybe a Bud Light...you know DH (uhh...I mean Santa) will be thirsty)...why not have a little fun!! :o)

Here is my Christmas e-card to you all!! (I love Hoops and Yoyo..they are too cute!)


Couldn't sign it...but I could just give you the preview...LOL...

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ecard%7C10001%7C10051%7C788298%7C147551;-102001;11443;-102034;92054%7Cecard%7CP1R6S%7Cecards?&totalCategories=61&sortBySelect=&categoryId=92054

2 comments:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! Cute card.

I am glad we made you smile! I didn't realize you didn't drink, hope I didn't say something inappropriate! ;)

ashley said...

We're not a drinking family either, mine would probably react the same way about the cider. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!